Sunday, August 27, 2006

2006 TIKI PARTY - SOBRIETY IS UNDERRATED

Well, once again the Tiki Party was a success. Of course I rate success by how quicky my SO gets drunk and falls asleep.

It seems by this point in the party's history we've figured out how to smash 50 some odd people into our small space. We're still not sure how it works. This year's party featured the Bahama Mama, Mai Tai (Trader Vic style), Tiki Love Juice and the Mango Tiki. I love rum!

By the end of the evening my SO walked our lasts guests out - turned and went straight to bed. I stayed up to clean the disaster that is our home.

But that's OK - I saved the sticky floors for him...

Yahoo! Photos - Tiki Party 2006

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you have a horrible, horrible boyfriend!! I bet you felt good, watching him mop the floors with a sponge, on his hands and knees!!

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm.... mai tai. Yep, that was a good night. The pictures help to fill in the gaps.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home