Monday, October 31, 2005

I GOT IT ON eBAY!

No, seriously, I did. As I sit in my condo I think - how could we have possibly done it without eBay? We have downright purchased everything but the kitchen sink on eBay (OK - the garbage disposal but not the sink.) Here's a quick list:
  • Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Dishwasher (new)
  • Nine-piece 1930's Art Deco Dining Room set (delivered!)
  • Insinkerator Garbage Disposal (new)
  • 1950's Chandelier
  • Numerous 30's, 40's and 50's glassware collections
  • Numerous signed and numbered rock art posters (new)
  • Decorative 1950's Pyrex
  • Many retro serving pieces
  • Art Deco Horse Head Lamp
  • Books & CD's
  • Computer Equipment
  • Sterling Silver jewelry components
  • Art Beads
  • Lenox Nydia additions to my dinnerware
  • a new Kidney (OK - maybe I'm just exaggerating now...)

Anyhow - you get the picture right? It seems if they don't sell it on eBay - it doesn't exist. And to prove my theory I looked up: "Ghosts", "Loch Ness Monster", "Excuses" and "Proof of God". They all returned search results.

Of course, I don't think that that proves that they exist. It just proves you can buy ANYTHING on eBay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home